Belgian telecom provider Proximus just launched Doktr, a patient-centric video consultation app for all Belgians. With this product, Proximus- like other telecom companies worldwide– invests in future-proof healthcare. I’m proud to advise this great corporate startup team on strategy and
Join a telehealth mastermind group organised by dashplus. Here's what others think of it:
Guiding your team towards digital health services
In 2020, Covid-19 changed the world. And everywhere, it opened a window for digital healthcare. Telehealth is now widely used for primary care, mental health, dermatology and more.
Tackling these challenges together
If your team is investing in digital health innovations, it might be challenging to know:
- what’s happening in this international market
- how to implement digital health services
- what quality issues to reassure
- what partners and stakeholders to reach out to (and how)
We do tackle this topics in our mastermind groups on telehealth. But maybe you prefer a dedicated in-house guidance for your team. That’s possible too.
Some interesting facts:
- digital health investments keep on booming. 20% of European (corporate) health startups started since the COVID-pandemic.
- Before the pandemic, European healthcare professionals used telehealth mostly for managing chronic diseases. Since Covid-19, a shift is made towards first-visit patients and returning patients who had not visited a doctor for a long time.
- France reimbursed 40.000 teleconsults/month in pre-Covid times. In the beginning of the pandemic, this increased by a 10-fold in one week. ‘La French healththech’ is now at the forefront in Europe.
- In 2020 teleconsultations made up 21% of total doctor visits in the US. Before the pandemic, this was less than 0,01%.
- In the Nordics, an average of 10-15% of patient contacts are digital now.
What are you waiting for?
Take this journey with me, in group or with dedicated advice and learnings for your team.
Your team will benefit in 4 ways:
- You will learn about the telehealth market in Europe
- You will be familiar with the quality, regulatory and reimbursement aspects
- You will receive insights and learn from trusted peers in my network
- You will be confident to reach out to partners and stakeholders
Looking forward to meeting you,
P.S. Want to receive bi-weekly insights and news ? Join the FREE dashplus newsletter here.