Here’s what previous participants say:
Mastermind group on telehealth
In 2020, Covid-19 changed the world. And everywhere, it opened a window for telehealth. Telemedicine is now widely used for primary care, mental health, dermatology and much more.
Tackling telehealth challenges together
If your company is planning to build telehealth services, or you think of building a telehealth offer, then this mastermind is perfect for you. Because telehealth is here to stay and it’s time to take next steps. Benefit from it.
This is the programme:
Session 1: Introduction to telehealth: What? Evolutions? Discussion points, trends, problems and opportunities. Business model, outcomes, quality rules for telehealth.
Session 2: Telehealth in France, Germany, Belgium, the Nordics. Organisation, insights, ecosystem.
Session 3: Telehealth in a few other countries (chosen by the group) + selection of the questions and needs the group wants to solve together in session 4.
Session 4: Masterminds think alike: we brainstorm and help each other answer the problems, questions and needs selected by the group.
Session 5: 1-on-1: in an individual session with dashplus we confidentially discuss your specific questions and needs together. You also have the option of choosing a confidential session with 1 peer from the group.
The sessions take place online, usually on Friday afternoons. Each session lasts 2 hours.
Some interesting facts:
- In Scotland, the use of videoconsultations increased by 1.000% in two weeks.
- Consults in Australia were hosted virtually in 0,2% of the cases in February 2020. By April 2020 this share had reached 35%.
- Before the pandemic, European healthcare professionals used telehealth mostly for managing patients chronic diseases. Since Covid-19, a shift is made towards first-visit patients and returning patients who had not visited a doctor for a long time.
- France reimbursed 40.000 teleconsults a month in pre-Covid times. During the pandemic, this increased by a 10-fold in one week.
- Last summer, televisits in the US made up 21% of total doctor visits. Before the pandemic, this was less than 0,01%.
Want to join an exclusive mastermind group?
dashplus hosts limited mastermind groups on telehealth.
What to expect from the mastermind group telehealth?
You will benefit in 3 ways:
- You will learn about telehealth in Europe and how it is implemented
- You will get the unique opportunity to share expertise and learn between trusted peers
- You will join a group of multidisciplinary people aiming to build the best telehealth services.
I’m looking forward to seeing you!
P.S. Want to receive two-weeky insides on health innovations? Join our community!
More on telehealth:
How to use the window of opportunity for telehealth and implement it in the care process? Join a living lab or build your care home as a digital health testing ground.