Mastermind group for healthcare professionals
We believe in the power of collective inspiration and mentorship. That’s why we create a ‘meeting of the minds’ for health care professionals.
Whether you’re just starting a practice or you’re more experienced: in this group, you will find inspiration, exchange and support for all issues you face in your daily work.
A community of support and knowledge exchange
In these challenging times, health professionals experience tremendous pressure. Everyone has to tackle the same problems in practice. Fortunately, we can learn a lot from people from peers.
What is a mastermind group?
- An (online) place where you meet with medical professionals from different disciplines.
- where we discuss issues all health care professionals are facing right now
- and we explore new answers to these (often) practical questions
- in an environment that allows active exchange and learning
- plus you get inspired and energised for your own practice
- and you will build network and elevate your life
1. Working in practice: You are active in your own practice, a group practice, a health centre, a health organisation
2. All health care professions are welcome
Whether you’re a GP, specialist, physiotherapist, psychologist, pharmacist, … you’re welcome to join. It’s refreshing to cooperate.
3. You want to feel comfortable
In order to work qualitatively, we prefer to have max 20 people in every peer group.
4. You can join online
We typically meet online. You only need a mail address and internet connection.
Topics we will discuss
We think it’s high time to take a closer look at the changing world of the (para-)medical professional. That’s why we will discuss relevant topics like:
- How do you run your practice?
- How do you respond to the huge need for more prevention?
- How do you keep your own balance?
- Who do you turn to for mentorship?
- How do you profile your practice and keep joy in your work?
Practical info and arrangements
Join the group & feel the power
Looking forward to meeting you,
P.S. Want to receive bi-weekly insights and news ? Join the FREE dashplus newsletter here.
This may also interest you:
Before the pandemic, telehealth was rather the exception in Poland. In 2017, only 7%- of the population used medical services via the internet (EU-average: 13%). Despite legal permission for telemedicine and public ehealth infrastructure at European level, yet challenges remained