Health insurance companies are re-defining themselves to be more attractive to modern customers and meet the government’s expectations at the same time.
What new roles can we take as a public health insurance company? What new services to offer and what new business model is possible to do so?
The question: I was asked to help the board of a Belgian health insurance company in this strategic exercise.
We prepared an extensive board meeting packed with insights, Q&A and discussion including:
- the most important features of European public healthcare payment systems
- 5 future models for payment systems and their effect on health insurance companies
- innovative leaders in health insurance and what they do
- 3 future roles: suggestion of what role to take and what this implies in terms of services, partners, … (business model)
- lots of international examples
All questions of board members were answered, either on the spot or afterwards. All documents were shared afterwards.
The result: all board members
- learned to see their situation from an international perspective
- shared their vision on different aspects of the future role
- knew what they had to decide
- were ready to agree on the 5-year strategic plan
Do you want help for your strategic decisions too?
Please feel free to call 0032 (0)472 62 98 16 or e-mail: email@example.com