dashplus is a relatively new blog for healthcare entrepreneurs and people working in the health business. If you’re a member of our newsletter community, you’ll be familiar with many of the posts on this website. But maybe you’ve lost an article you loved? Or you want to know what others liked in 2018?
I’ve made a list of the most popular articles on dashplus in 2018. Feel free to read or share it again. Or if you’re new on this blog: I hope these are useful for you too.
These are the most popular dashplus blogs in 2018:
START IN HEALTH
- your recipe to start in health. 5 basics every health entrepreneur has to decide upon.
- workshop: basics to start, innovate and grow in health
- WHY are you a health innovator? what change do you want to make and how to describe your WHY
UNDERSTAND THE HEALTH MARKET
- the quest for a health prevention business model: how can we pay for health prevention?
- the rise of FemTech: 10 European women’s health startups and scaleups to watch
BUILD A STRATEGY
- what is value-based health? the basics of the VBHC concept of Michael Porter
- what are nudges and why are they useful in health? the design of healthy behaviour, products and environments
More than 2000 members of the newsletter community receive the latest blogs and insights every 2 weeks- FOR FREE. Want to join too?